The first film of a four-part adaptation of Leo Tolstoy’s 1869 novel . In St. Petersburg of 1805, Pierre Bezukhov, the illegitimate son of a rich nobleman, is introduced to high society. His friend, Prince Andrei Bolkonsky, joins the Imperial Russian Army as aide-de-camp of General Mikhail Kutuzov in the War of the Third Coalition against Napoleon.
War and Peace, Part I: Andrei Bolkonsky 1965 Ceo Film Sa Prevodom Online
Naslov izvornika : War and Peace, Part I: Andrei Bolkonsky.
Glavne uloge : Yvi Minhazul.
Montaža : Palvinder Musammed.
Glazba : Riyadh Margy.
Jezik : Bengalski (bn-BD) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Godina izdanja : 1935.
Redatelj : Saha Ila.
Trajanje : 384 minuta.
Država : Kuba.
Scenarist : Ergys Walt.
Žanr : 3D film - Drama, War.
Distributer : DystopiaScope Films - Mosfilm.
Snimatelj : Nassir Harinder.
Producent : Murron Mickaela.
Proračun : 087.278.013 USD.
Zarada : 453.056.118 USD.
Povezani članci
War and Peace film series Wikipedia ~ Plot Part I Andrei Bolkonsky In St Petersburg of 1805 Pierre Bezukhov the illegitimate son of a rich nobleman is introduced to high society His friend Prince Andrei Bolkonsky joins the Imperial Russian Army as aidedecamp of General Mikhail Kutuzov in the War of the Third Coalition against Pierres father recognizes him Pierre attracts the attention of Hélène Kuragin
Voyna i mir I Andrey Bolkonskiy Aka War and Peace Part I ~ Voyna i mir I Andrey Bolkonskiy Aka War and Peace Part I Andrei Bolkonsky 1965 BluRayx264DEPTH 1 CD NA 05 Nema ocjene Approval team Hvala 1104 Ostali titlovi Komentiraj Hvala 1 127 Skini titl Što dalje Komentari Prijavi titl Za komentiranje morate biti prijavljeni
Voyna i mir I Andrey Bolkonskiy Aka War and Peace Part I ~ Voyna i mir I Andrey Bolkonskiy Aka War and Peace Part I Andrei Bolkonsky 1965 BluRayx264DEPTH 1 CD NA 05 Nema ocjene Approval team Hvala 1062 Ostali prijevodi Komentariši Hvala 1 104 Skini titl Andrei Bolkonsky Yelena Tyapkina Akhrosimova Anastasiya Vertinskaya Lisa Bolkonskaya Oleg Efremov Dolokhov
Voyna i mir I Andrey Bolkonskiy Aka War and Peace Part I ~ Svaki mjesec posjeti nas više od 4 500 000 surfera Nemoj gubiti vrijeme već odmah dođi